The Scrambler: A Stylish Yet Practical Choice:
Handmade waxed canvas tote with luxury leather shoulder strap. The Scrambler is a vintage style tote with sufficient capacity to make it an extremely versatile companion. It can hold a full size laptop and accessories with plenty of room for everyday essentials. The Scrambler is a perfect bag for shopping, commuting, the beach or as carry-on luggage.
- Handmade waxed canvas tote
- Plus luxury leather shoulder strap
- The Scrambler is handmade from old fashioned materials by Australian waxed canvas specialists, Jack Stillman: https://streeticons.online/brand/jack-stillman/
- The Scrambler is constructed from 16oz heavy beeswaxed cotton canvas that can be re-waxed using Granddad Jack’s Sack Wax to maintain water repellency and fabric durability. It’s old fashioned and it works!
- Real solid brass hardware throughout
- All leather is 100% Vegetable tanned, hand cut, hand sewn and painted
- The Scrambler is a a tough-looking bag and has been designed to really take some weight. The solid veg tanned leather handles are backed with 16oz waxed canvas, face stitched to the walls and then locked in by the upper keepers and coach screws. Over-engineered? Probably but this bag comes with a 10-year warranty, so no chances have been taken.
- Dimensions: 42.5cm x 10cm x 32cm
- Weight 800g
- The Scrambler can hold laptops and tablets up to 40 x 30cm plus accessories
- The Scrambler comes complete with the luxury Cameron vegetable tanned leather shoulder strap (RRP £75)
- Double-ply leather and canvas carry handles
- The combination of shoulder strap and double-ply carry handles provides multiple carry options
- A Ten Year Manufacturer’s Warranty is included
- Internal organisation pockets
- The interior liner is made from a burnt orange coloured cotton
- The Scrambler is available in a choice of two colours: Jungle (Green) and Desert (Khaki)
Shipping and Returns:
- Prices Include All Customs and import Duties
- Free 48hr Weekday Delivery to your door Via Courier
Buy With Confidence: If in the unlikely event that you are not entirely happy with your Scrambler, you can simply email us to arrange for the bag to be returned to us in exchange for a full, no quibble refund. There, now what’s stopping you?