Jack Stillman: Commodore Messenger Bag Deluxe
Handmade waxed canvas messenger bag.
The Jack Stillman Commodore Messenger Bag Deluxe is made from 16oz heavy bees waxed cotton canvas and includes the following features:
- Tanner luxury leather shoulder strap included
- T-Brace stability strap included
- Camera Organizer Sleeve included
- Internal organisation pockets
- Two external side pockets with drainage – useful for items like drinks flasks, folding umbrellas etc.
- Reinforced rear grab handle
- Weather resistant flap design
- All leather is 100% vegetable tanned, hand stained, hand cut and hand painted
- Real Solid brass hardware used throughout
- Motorcycle Ready: 7 mounting configurations (9 including side brass D-Rings) to transform the Commodore into a soft pannier
- Ten- Year Warranty Included
Dimensions: L 38cm, H 28cm, W 13cm.
Can fit laptops and tablets up to 36 x 27cm
BIO (Buy it Once)
Jack Stillman specialises in making bags for motorcycle enthusiasts and other adventurers. All of his bags are made using sustainable, toxin-free materials that are crafted together by hand. One of the underlying principals of Jack Stillman is BIO- Buy it Once. Like us, he believes that the resources of Earth are finite and wasteful products are not cool.
A Jack Stillman bag uses traditional materials that add character to the bag the more you use it.We use 16oz heavy beeswaxed cotton canvas that can be re-waxed to maintain water repellency and fabric durability Look after your investment by re-waxing it, conditioning the leather and keeping it dry. That way, we promise you it will last you for decades, not mere months.
“I am passionate about bags and the Commodore Messenger Bag is not like any other. It’s been improved upon over 4 years to get to this point. Each iteration has seen it become smarter and tougher. Features such as the innovative side pocket design, the weather resistant flap and the reinforced anchors are all the result of listening to my customers. I want to make the designs that are smart, not just beautiful.” Jarrod Stillman (Designer, Jack Stillman)